MFL MarMac Community School
October 8, 2015
Day of the Week: Thursday
Day: 3 Day of the Year: 33 .
1. Good Luck to the 7th & 8th Grade Volleyball teams on their games today with Clayton Ridge. Please
dismiss 8th Grade at 2:50 as they travel to Garnavillo, the bus will leave at 3:00. 7th Grade will host
2. Detention is with Mrs. Hontz, please meet in her class room.
3. TNT (Teaching N Tutoring) is in Mrs. Matthew’s room after school.
4. Students interested in attending Shrek on Thursday or Friday evening for FREE should contact Ms. Berns at
the high school or Mrs. Anderson at the middle school immediately. A generous donor has purchased 33
student tickets. You will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the Elkader Opera House.
If your parents plan on attending, they would be expected to purchase a ticket for $13. This offer has been
made to the MFL MarMac, Clayton Ridge, and Central school districts and will go fast
5. There will be no school on Monday, October 12 for Staff Professional Development.
6. If you ride a bike to school please make sure you park it in the bike rack by the back of the school.
7. Bulldog Basketball Club clothing order forms are due back to the office by Monday, October 19.
8. Student’s cell phones must be turned off from the first bell to the last bell. Also cell phones
should not be seen.
9. Please bring pictures you are proud of to put on the bulletin board across from the office.
10. Please bring in Kwik Trip Milk Moola strips and caps, Box Tops, Uncle Ben’s labels and
Campbell’s Soup labels. These items funds activities for you.